- LocationMakati, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
FOR POOLING ONLY
In support of the governments effort to fight against the spread of COVID-19, we have decided to hold recruitment activities until further notice as we are committed in prioritizing the health and safety of everyone. However, we will continue accepting applications for pooling purposes.
We would like to advise you that McDonalds PH is on Work From Home (WFH) set-up. Rest assured that we will do our best to immediately reply to your concerns.
Thank you for your understanding.
"The McDonald's Manager promotes utmost support that drives the people, cleanliness, sales, and profit within their restaurant through product and marketing management, which delivers optimum business results for all areas of accountability and achieve excellent business results."
- Competitive Compensation Package
- World Class Training
- 5 day work week
- Free Meals
- Work-Life Balance
- Friendly Work Environment
Shift and Inventory Management
- Attends to guest inquiries/concerns and manages guest experience to ensure external customer's satisfaction
- Identify factors that may negatively impact guest experience and execute plan to improve guest service within the restaurant
- Helps review guest count and sales projections
- Maintains stock levels and assists in receiving products by checking order accuracy, quality and condition
Profitability and Sales Building
- Conducts in-restaurant implementation of new marketing plans and procedures, including handling of profitability of sales and marketing promotions in relation to various segments like Happy Meal/s and McCelebration/s to maximize sales potential within the community
- Schedules activities to build the business on all areas of store marketing such as community visits, large food order, etc.
- Helps review guest count and sales projections (forecasting of store marketing and assessment of daily, weekly & monthly store marketing sales targets)
Security, Safety and Sanitation
- Ensures all security procedures (restaurant safety in all areas & first aid) and cash handling policies are executed properly
- Monitors food safety and sanitation procedures during the shift
- Reinforces McDonald's policies and procedures to service providers
People Management and Training
- Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniform, crew schedules, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership
- Develops and trains crew through sharing of knowledge and experience, including personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures
- Uses basic human relations, communication and follow up skills in treating crew members as customers
- Contributes to performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their crew in a timely manner
- Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee's loyalty satisfaction and pride with McDonald's experience